2017/01/17

Tuesday's assignment

Tuesday's assignment


Parenting Self-Analysis


In your journey to become a positive, more effective parent it is important to honestly evaluate your needs and strengths as a parent.
Complete the following exercise by filling in the blanks.

1. I want to become a better parent because _
I am my kid's most important realationship in his childhood. 
Good relationship depend on wise parent. It can make children more happiness, more 
successful , make them how to think about their daily life. 

2. What areas do I need to improve in to become an effective parent? (For
example: being more compassionate, organized, etc.) List at least 3 ways
you would like to improve as a parent.
a.being confidence.
b.Don't lost temper.
c.Encourage and praise family member .


3. Everyone has strengths, things they do well, that can be used to help
them improve. (For example: budgeting, buying wholesome food, etc.)
Realizing that you are responsible in one area can motivate you to be
responsible in others. List at least three strengths you have as a parent.
a.cooking wholesome food .
b.decorating room.
c.making a memo for my kid's growing up.


4. How do you think improving your character and skills as a parent will
improve your family? 
It is a important thing to improve my character and skills. Because It will help my 
family more positive.

No comments: