2017/01/30

Monday's assignment

4. Post-Listening Exercises [Top]
How often do you text and drive at the same time? Have you ever had an accident (or near accident) because of it? Describe the situation?
I can't drive, so this question is no meaning for me.
If I can drive, I will never do both that.
Task 2:

Did you benefit from this task? Fill in the following table with new words/expressions that you have learned and put each in a sentence.

Word
Synonym
Sentence
pull over
stop
My friend pulled over the car and check its horn.
pro
agree
Parent should pro your kids to do sport.
smash

I need smash garlic for my cooking.
drag over
pull
My son feel cold, because he drag over a blanket to cover him.
honk

A roared car with a big honk passed the street.
hint
suggest
If I annoyed you, please give me a hint.
wrestle
tumbling
I don't like the sport about wrestle.

No comments: