2017/01/16

Monday's assignment

’I wish I were’ 
In modern, spoken English both ’I wish I were’ and ‘I wish I was’ are accepted as being grammatically correct, but usually and in formal contexts it is more appropriate to use ‘I wish I were’.
  • Example: I wish I were as young as you.
  • Example: I wish I were in a sunny place.
Write a short paragraph starting with "I wish I were................." and the reason for your wish and how you can achieve this dream if achievable. 



I wish I were back to 16 years old. Recently my friend contact me again from internet. we have lost each other alomost 15 years.I noticed he became a stranger for me, looks not very good, no more handsome, no more full of energy. I remembed he was a handsome guy with a beautiful voice. he was a singer and got a big success in his 18 years old. I wish I were back to 16 years old, and tell my 18 years old friend to live more beautiful in your life, because you are the best!

No comments: