2016/07/04

Our Field Trip to Centre Island

Two weeks ago, Linc School orgnized a field trip to go to Centre Island. I m look forward to there long time. unfortunately. my fiend would move to Quebec, I had to attend farewell meeting to say bye with her.

Today I heared from my classmates to introduce their trip process. They met together at front of Coffee shop of Donmills station . They taken subway and transfer ferry to the destination.I think they had a excited trip there. They saw beautiful view and played many games.such as Frisbee, Football, Soccer, swimming, riding bike etc. important of all, They had a very good potluck there. they must  taste many kinds of food. Certanly, some of students felt very tired, because they need take care their kids and need do more stuffs for kids. so they couldn't enjoy relax very much.

The trip sound perfect, I hope to join it next time.:)

No comments: