2016/06/06

Anything wrong with this picture?
Here are your tasks:


  1. Write 5 T/F statements.1.Human rights describe how we instinctively expect to be treated as persons.2.Human rights define what we are all entitled to — a life of equality, dignity, and respect.3.You do not have to earn your human rights. You are born with them. It’s the same for every man, woman and child on earth.4.Nobody can give them to you. But they can be taken away.5.Human rights have been described as all the things we are entitled to be, to do or to have simply because we are human.
  2. Write 3 questions about the presentation based on your background and beliefs.1.last week, I bought a beef soup, but they gave me a chicken soup. when I was aware of wrong soup.I decided to change it ,but they blamed me why I couldn't check before they severed . I want to know whose responsibility? 2. one day, I went to restaurant early.when I came in restaurant, the servant blamed me why so early? I want to know whether his rude attitude offend my human rights or not? 3. If someone use bad words to descirbe others.whether he not respect other one or not?
  3. 2 comments:

    Abdullah al-Kanadi said...

    Great lists for T/F and questions!
    Would you like to check for formatting (use numbered list) and number (count/non-count nouns)?

    Cheng said...

    1. T
    2. T
    3. T
    4. T
    5. T