2016/11/29

Tues,Noember.29.2016

  Myth or fact
The idea that cold weather causes a cold or flu is a common myth. Many people believe it, but it is not in fact true. Write a short email to a friend or a family member telling him/her other examples of common beliefs about health that have been proven to be untrue.
Ask one of your peers to check your writing before publishing.
Hi, Weiwei:
Today I learned from my class and understand cold weather is not a reason for a cold or flu, even though many people think it is a true fact. It make me remember another fact is what people always think to eat sweet potato can cause a diabetes. It has been proven to be untrue. Because not all of sweet things or sugars can cause a diabetes. the sugar can have different kinds, but the sugar in sweet potato is not harmful for  diabetes. I am so sorry I can't tell you the more details. I only remember you like to eat sweet potato, but worry about his sweet. so I advice you to consult doctor again.
hope you have a good day.
Emma

No comments: